Sunday 31 August 2014

Whats in my bag?

This month I haven't really tried many new products, so I didn't think it would be useful to do a monthly favourites on old favourites! However, my little lovelies, this blog post will include a sneak peek of what is in my bag.


So, yesterday I went to York with some of my old friends from sixth form. It was Reanne's birthday and we wanted to to do something a little bit different to the usual meal in a fancy restaurant! The special thing about York is that a few years ago, before leaving for uni, we all surprised Reanne on her birthday with a lovely weekend away in York. 

So yesterday we were going for a meal and a few drinks, but the weather was not that great to start out with, and we'd be travelling there and back, so outfit choice was a little tricky in trying to combine all these factors! However, after choosing a summery floral dress and cream coat with my Vivienne Westwood filly snake bag  in blue! (link is the black version).









Inside my bag, there was a range of product to help me through the day, luckily the weather perked up and we had cocktails by the river, and but my makeup never slipped in wind or shine, all thinks to the Benefit 15-hour primer. 


First up is beauty products, I usually only take one lipstick, but on this occasion, I ended up with 3! I would usually apply lipstick before leaving the house, and if I feel I need to, I will take that same lipstick with me in my bag, otherwise, I usually just stick to baby lips! 

The two lipsticks I took yesterday were both Rimmel London Kate lipsticks, this was because Rimmel London have made some amazing red shades in the Kate collection, and i'm a sucker for a red lip. I obviously had to have some Benefit in my bag somewhere, so this was the mini They're real mascara, this was just incase my eyes needed a little pick me up during the day (which they did not, because this mascara and amazing and crumble-free), and a Benefit Porefessional, just incase any makeup slipped around my nose or under my eyes from the whether. 


Next up is the usual hand bag type products, phone, purse, keys, train pass, pocket mirror, you know...


And then all the extra little bits: comb, bobby pins, hair tie, facial moisture spray (from being around all the air pollution or trains and alcohol).


Just a short little check in, but a big post will be coming soon, and a lot of amazing things are happening in September so I will keep you updated! Until next time lovelies x






No comments:

Post a Comment