Monday 4 August 2014

Review: Benefit Instant Comeback

Last week I was sent a sample of Benefits new instant comeback serum from Emerald Street . This little serum is £36 and is designed to help tired and dehydrated skin, giving your skin a 'boost' of youthfulness, as well as protecting against signs of ageing.  


 

I applied this after I had cleansed my face, before using moisturiser and my first impressions were not the greatest. I first applied it on a day where I was wearing no makeup, and the serum is quite thick, it feels like moisturiser but a clear instead of white substance! It left my face feeling very hydrated all day but an issue was that because its quite gloomy, it left my face feeling a bit sticky because I did not apply anything over the top of it. 

The second time I used it, it brought out quite a few breakouts, but it is a formula that gets all the 'bad stuff' away. I can feel a huge difference in my skin, as my skin is quite dry, but I do not think i'll be rushing out to buy the full sized product any time soon. I would definitely purchase this to help with my dry skin, but there are better products from Benefit, that are cheaper, that would resolve dry skin just as good.

Until next time lovelies x

No comments:

Post a Comment