Sunday 17 August 2014

Benefit review: They're Real Liner

This little beauty recently made it's way into my makeup bag, and I seriously will never take it out!


Being a huge fan of Benefit, the little deals like this make having new makeup that little bit more exciting. The last time I purchased the They're real mascara I got a free travel size, and then this time I was given the little box, it had a free liner and remover in it, The real steal all for £19.50, definitely a bargain for Benefit cosmetics!

I personally am not the biggest fan of eye liner. In fact you could say I really loath the pesky little products. But then I tried this Benefit they're real push-up liner and my whole perspective of eye liner changed! I know, I know, sounds a little dramatic, but i'm being 98% serious! This is only because I still prefer the natural look without liner, but if I was to ever wear a liner on a more important day, or a night out, this is the one I shall be reaching for.


It has the same design and packaging as the They're real mascara , the sleek black little box and the recommendations from previous customers on the side. The side of the box states that 91% of people said it was long lasting. I agree that it is long lasting, but it does smudge when you touch it, takes a really really long time to dry (then again maybe this is because i'm not used to wearing liners). 86% said it hugged the lash line. It definitely hugged the lash line! it was ridiculously easy to apply, and thats coming from someone who never wears these kinds of products. I would highly recommend this product to any first timers who want to try a liner, or even any body who is looking to try a new eye liner or make-up look! 


The applicator is really soft and flexible, making it easy to draw right above the lash line. The liner is gel, so glides on very softly and the shape of the pen makes it as easy to draw as is it to write your own name. 


The liner alone is £18.50 and available now in store and online.


Until next time lovelies x





No comments:

Post a Comment