Wednesday 13 August 2014

Jogging wear!

Lets be honest girls, nobody likes doing exercise or working out! But when you get clothes you like, you cannot help but be a little bit excited about wearing them! 

I always imagine myself as those of those people who think they look good jogging, but really I do not at all! Myself and my friend Abbie jog every other day, so we chose comfortable clothing, that suits all kinds of weather and most of all, that we liked!! (Most gym wear can be pretty ugly).

So here is a small selection of attire I choose to wear when jogging, and the brand name is USA PRO (http://store.usapro.co.uk)

They make delightfully comfortable clothes, some tops with fitted supported bras, leggings with the high waist brand that sucks in your stomach and brightly coloured in a selection of greens, pinks, blues and purples! 

I went for the running top with fitted support bra, and long leggings with the waist band, obviously both in black and pink to match my Nike roshe run trainers. 

These were all reasonably priced, apart from the shoes. But if you want good running shoes you have to pay the price! 


Top: £12.99 USA pro
Bottoms: £17.99 USA pro



Pink nike roshe run: £40 (I got junior size because the adults start in a 6, and are £30 more expensive).

Until next time lovelies x

No comments:

Post a Comment