Sunday 10 August 2014

Bumble and Bumble: The Surf Set

So 90% of the bloggers I follow have used or experienced a Bumble and Bumble haircare product, and I thought it was about time to join in. A few weeks ago I purchased the mini travel Bumble and Bumble: The Surf Set from Boots. This was quite pricey at £18, but all Bumble and Bumble products are sadly so expensive, and the miniatures are the best way to try out products after all!


The travel set includes three miniature samples, these include surf foam wash shampoo, surf creme rinse conditioner and surf spray. 

The shampoo, you are meant to dab into wet hair, not rub into the scalp or hair. I did this part wrong (always read the label) but nevertheless, it worked wonders! The conditioner was meant to be left in for a full 2/3 minutes, and again I didn't read the label and washed it out after a minute or so. 

I dried my hair and then sprayed a little bit of the surf spray. Not expecting any of the products to do anything for my long and thin hair, i got ready for the day and headed to the train station. I went on trains, tackled rain storms and even on the second day my hair was feeling a little different. This difference was that it actually had volume, and volume that stayed and worked!! 


These three little pricey products are amazing, and definitely worth all the hype that they have been receiving! They have also lasted quite a long time, I have very long hair and need to used a lot of shampoo and conditioner for it, but these have managed to last a good 2/3 weeks, and the surf spray is still going strong. 

Even though summer is coming to an end and surf style hair is not one for winter, I will definitely be purchasing the full size of the surf spray to keep up the volume in my hair. I highly recommend this if you struggle to find products that work in your hair, and even if it is expensive, this brand is certainly one to look out for.

Until next time lovelies x


No comments:

Post a Comment