Saturday 25 January 2014

Kina Grannis

So I'm stuck on a train to Leeds next to a super smelly guy, and I really wish I got up earlier to get the east coast train! (Really dislike northern rail services). So I decide to do a blog post about the music in currently listening to in my train journey! 


Listening to Kina Grannis, with the most beautiful soothing voice in the whole world! I seriously recommend you go check her out on YouTube! 

I don't have many of her songs, and she does a lot of covers as well as originals. Her music is definitely a type I could listen to for endless hours. 



1 comment:

  1. Hey !
    I have just written a blog post and have nominated you for the Liebster award :) would mean the world to me if you could have a read and reply to my Qs!
    Thanks atouchofellie.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete