Thursday 9 January 2014

Topshop/H&M haul

I have not been sale shopping this year after Christmas, simply because I was waiting around for the new season clothing to come in so I could shop for my (very possible) trip to America (waiting on a camp to hire me through CCUSA)! But today when I went in to the town centre to pick up a cardigan to go with my placement clothes, I couldn't resist nipping in to Topshop and seeing if there was anything good left! 

My first purchase was a lovely burgandy boyfriend coat, with popper front buttons and big pockets, from Topshop! I had my eye on the navy one, but they didn't have my size left. This was reduced from £58 to £35! 
 

The next item from Topshop was a lovely grey checked dress (not available online in the UK). This dress was not in the sale but was only £32! It is very baggy but I luckily was wearing a belt when I thought to try it on, and it looked lovely! It was so comfortable and soft. The dress was baggy 1/2 sleeves and I would wear it with a belt, black tights, either black ballet shoes or boots and then depending on the weather a neutral  coloured cardigan or coat! Maybe even the next coat posted above! They both have a similar burgandy/red colour! 


The next item again was from Topshop, and is a beautiful green coloured bag! I'm not sure why I chose this, but the colour was just too pretty to leave behind! Again, I would probably use this mostly in the warmer weathered seasons with a white dress/play suit, or some plan jeans and a white top, but to bright up plain outfits really! This was in the sale for £14 and is available online.


Lastly from Topshop was these two nail varnishes, they were both in the sale from around £5/£6 both to £3! They had such a huge selection of nail varnishes in the sale and I would have chosen them all of my mum didn't stop me! The red'ish colour is called blitz, it's a lovely shiny colour and matches my new coat. The other green'ish colour is named overcast, this is a normal polish, it's not shiny or matte! 




The last item was from H&M, and is a white cardigan with a lovely knitted style, 3/4 sleeves and a black outline with small black buttons and little pockets. This was around £15 and I got this just to go over my plain dresses and work clothes for placement (working in a primary school). I also got a size bigger than my usual size because H&M cardigan always shrink a little or get tight after a few washes. 




2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a successful haul! Especially love the Topshop coat and I was going to pick that dress up yesterday! Didn't have my size left in stock though.

    If you have time, please pop over to my blog and let me know what you think about my post Perfume collection :)

    Followed on Bloglovin', would love a followback :D
    x

    http://fashionistadigital.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, the dress is so lovely! you should definitely purchase it when/if it becomes available online!

      I checked out your blog and gave you a follow back on blog loving'
      x

      Delete