Friday 10 January 2014

OOTD

Today I had to go in to where my next placement is, starting Monday, full time for six weeks (which I'm super excited about)! Excited about placement because the teacher I'm teaching with is a new graduate, who's first year it is working in this primary school, who graduated from the university in currently studying at!! Then this evening we had a tea party for my niece who just turned 4 today.

My outfit of the day consisted of my new Topshop coat (berry boyfriend popper button), and an old favourite black dress with a colour and eagle clips. 


I also used my every day make up, consisting of neutrogena grapefruit moisturiser, collection 2000 red long lasting lipstick (discontinued), benefit products and rimmel London mascara. 


As well as a Victoria's Secret body spray. This fragrance is my favourite and I have quite a collection of these fragrance mists. Midnight dare smells of raspberries and sandalwood, it's very sweet but more fruity, and not like a sweet child smell! 

Then to finish this post, this was the gift I bought my niece for her birthday, a Percy pig cake from Marks and Spencers for £10. The reason I only got her a cake was because I got her wayyyyy too much for Christmas and spent an awful lot of money on her! But she got plenty more presents from everyone else so she was happy with the cake.

(She's nibbled some ear)

3 comments:

  1. Aww the cake is so cute! I hope your niece had a great birthday. Good luck on placement xx

    Raise The Waves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweetie! She did and was very spoilt 🙊 xx

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award by the way! Check out my post on it for the rules and questions

      The Liebster Award xx

      Delete