Saturday 1 February 2014

Clothes haul

Last weekend I went to Leeds, and I was in a pretty bad mood after visiting my student house, so went shopping and came home (retail therapy at its best)!

I went in to Cath Kidston for a bowler bag, I wanted on in the sale but they'd sold out online! So when I walked in a picked up a normal prices one and walked to the back of the store to see they still had a sale. I wondered around at found this little beauty in the sale! Bloomsbury bowling bag reduced from £65 to £45! I have wanted one of these for so long and so glad I finally got one. 



I then wondered over to Topshop, they had quite a lot left in the sale but nothing really worth buying. I saw a dressing gown in the sale, from £36 to £20, and because I'm always so much colder at home, and it was covered in an adorable polar bear on ice skates print, it was a must have! 



Next item from Topshop was a navy striped, low waist dress! This was £24 and was in the basic, fashion steals (affordable and fashionable) section. I'm yet to wear this but the fit is amazing, it's definitely a must have and is a dress for any event.



Last item from Topshop was a gingham, black and white check a line skirt for £36! I have tried this on and it's very smart casual! A line skirts are definitely a mist have for all seasons though, especially ones with bold prints and styles. 



 My last item of the haul is a new MAC lipstick! This is my second MAC lipstick and I'm already addicted to them! I'm a huge fan of lipsticks and have many different brands including high street drug store lipstick (rimmel London) and high end (Paul and Joe). This lipstick is called Peach Blossom. 


 


2 comments:

  1. I love the polar bear print and mac lipstick so pretty x

    www.krystelcouture.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The funny thing is I just saw that Topshop skirt yesterday and decided I would try to save up for it cause it is SO pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete