Friday 17 January 2014

Wish List!

This blog was going to be an outfit of the week post, about the clothes i'd worn during my first week of placement, but got so busy in the morning, and so tired in the evenings that I completely forgot to take pictures of my outfits after Tuesday!

Instead, I decided to do a wish list, in-between researching camps for the CCUSA camp fair on saturday! 

Starting this post, i've been wanting this little dress for a while but was way too expensive. UNTIL it went in the sale a few days ago as further lines were added! this dress is from Zara and is now £12.99, and I shall definitely be buying this on the weekend when I go back up to Leeds! it has very pretty red detailing down both sides of the top of the dress, definitely brings out the frame of the dress. This would also be very handy to take to America (when/if I ever get hired, taking forever)!



The next item to go on my wish list is this beautiful sunflower print baby doll dress from American Apparel . Sadly, this dress is £48 and right now I do not think I can bare to separate with that much money after just paying rent and bills for a house i'm not even currently living in until March! But I do really love this dress and it would be great for summer! 


Topshop have always made really pretty vests, and cami's, but I didn't really like them on myself because I don't like tops/dresses that are really low on the back! However, they recently brought back these little pretty things and I shall definitely be purchasing some of these soon, and at only £20 are perfect to match up with anything! 



Another Topshop favourite of mine is this pretty red bow for the hair. This particular one is a clip in bow and at £8.50 is a little pricey. I don't really use hair accessories either, apart from the plan grips and bobby pins, unless I have my hair up or i'm going somewhere special. This bow would work perfectly for summer when it's way too warm to have long hair down all the time.


Next on my list is an A-Line skirt from Urban Outfitters. This particular one is black with white detail and pretty flowers. A-Line skirts to be everywhere for spring, so i'm looking forward to trying some of these and seeing some more pretty patterns. This skirt is £30.



Cath kidston make the prettiest clothes, but they are always in really big sized, e.g. an extra small is 8-10 UK, and being petite is not Cath kidston clothes friendly! HOWEVER! Recently been brought to my attention that the sizing has now been re-arranged and they now sell actual sized clothes instead of XS,S,M,L! The new season is now my most favourite thing when I saw this lovely tea dress which I must have! Even though this is £55 it's great material and quality and would look lovely in the spring summer time, with or without tights. 




This last item is also from Cath Kidston, and is from the new seasons line. This is the bright daisies quilted make up bag, and I find the new seasons prints so lovely and summery! This particular bag would be used as a make up bag for me, but a travel one which i'd be able to put just the essentials in, and includes a mirror, all for £16!



What is in your wish list from the new season?


*Next blog: The Leibster award, kindly nominated by Raise the Waves

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Post! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can read about it on my blog: http://jenna30998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh anything American Apparel makes me happy!! Except the price tag..but their clothes are wonderful! I've actually also nominated you for the Liebster Award like Jenna did! Same goes, you can read the instructions and questions on my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i am in love with the sunflower dress!!!

    www.amysimpsonn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete