Sunday 19 October 2014

Blogtober day 19: Sephora beauty

Recently, myself and the very beautiful Laura (laurapiekarski.blogspot.com) did a box swap of English and American products. To create more blog posts I've broken it up into sections and today is reviewing the Sephora beauty products! 


There were two very pretty coloured products that caught my eye, and I seriously have so much love for them! 

First up, the sephora highlight, contour and blush palette in light number 01. Everything you need in a small package. This is a brilliant product because not only the is the blush very pigmented, but the bronzer is an amazing colour to use as a contour and bronzer! I've also been using the highlighter as an eyeshadow on dull day.


Secondly, the lipstick, Sephora rouge shine in the number 14. This is the most moisturising lipstick I have every owned. It stays on for a fair few hours, and it great as a balm, bottom coat, or on its own. The thing about this lipstick is that it also works as an amazing season changing lipstick when it's sunny but windy and cold. 

I have used both of these products nearly every day since they arrived, and I cannot get enough them! 

Biggest thank you to Laura, and I hope your parcel arrives soon and you love it as much as I love mine 😘

Until next time lovelies x


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you like them! I was really worried about picking the right shades for you, so I'm happy they worked out! :)

    ReplyDelete