Wednesday 1 October 2014

Blogtober day 1: First Aid Beauty (FAB) review

I have ALWAYS wanted to try first aid beauty products, and I was lucky enough to receive the First Aid Beauty: FAB Faves to go kit. This included a cleaner, moisturiser and toner pads. 


Firstly, the ultra repair cream: this is really moisturising. I sadly suffer from dry skin on my face, always peeling and sore. After a few applications of this cream I could see a huge difference in my skin! I definitely think I will be purchasing the full sized soon!

Next up is the cleanser, I took this away with me when I stayed at a friends last week, this is the second cleanser that I've tried. It is admitted not as great as the Benefit Foamingly Clean, but it does a good job regardless. This is the first ever cleanser my friend had tried though and she commented on how soft her skin felt after using it. 


Lastly, the toning and brightening pads. These are not great, they work well after using the cleanser, but the smell is awful. If you are over 18/21 and have ever tried an alcoholic drink called a jäger bomb, well this is what these pads smell like. It's not so pleasing. I also haven't seen a change in exfoliation, brightness or toning. I know I haven't given then a long time to work, but the smell definitely put me off. 

Until next time lovelies x

No comments:

Post a Comment