Sunday 12 October 2014

Blogtober day 12: this weeks favourites

Two products gave really done my skin justice this week, due to cold weather and rushed mornings, these little products are really packed with punches! 


The First Aid Beauty ultra repair cream has hydrated, moisturised and saved my skin from the awful wind and bitter cold air this past week. I contemplated purchasing a Keihl's hydrating cream, but I definitely think FAB has got the job role perfectly for hydrating skin. 

Secondly, on one maybe two occasions I've been rushing out of the house to catch the train and prepped but forgot to moisturise my skin! On these occasions I'd prep, forget the moisturiser and remember after is applied foundation to my face. Instead of washing it all off to start again, I sprayed quite a bit of the Simple Moisture Boost Mist over my foundation, and it's sunk into my skin pretty quickly. It was like I never forgot the step of moisturising! 

Until next time lovelies x

No comments:

Post a Comment