Tuesday 14 October 2014

Blogtober day 14: A/W14 lipstick favourite

So we all know lipstick is very important. And if you didn't know that, or you don't own any, where have you been hiding!? But seriously. I could spend every penny I own on lipsticks, high end or drug store brands. A lipstick will always been found in my bag or my pocket, and it will most probably be a red/pink colour. 

I've been trying to find a favourite in my collection that represents October, autumn and the weather, and I found this little beauty.


This is Rimmel London Kate, in the colour 107. I can assure you, this will be my favourite lipstick until winter is over!! 



It lasts a long time, is highly pigmented, glides on, looks matte and feels moisturising. There are around £6 I believe, but this one was a gift last Christmas. 

Until next time lovelies x



No comments:

Post a Comment