Saturday 1 February 2014

Short movie update post!

Today I watched the book thief, and I will not be blogging about movies or books too often, but this had to have a mention! 


This movie is based on the nov written by Markus Zusak and is an American-German war related drama film. This movie has all the emotional, the loss of parents and siblings, making friends and keeping secrets, learning the truth, war, loss of adoptive parents, best friend and new new sibling like friends. The best part about this movie, not only that it's so  realistic, but the trust that death is the narrator! Death (not a person, the actual thing like a dementor, being killed, dying or murdered kind of death). 

I will not give too much away, but this is definitely a MUST SEE movie!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey nice post,
    I nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
    Check out my blog for info! xxx
    www.amysimpsonn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete