Saturday 19 July 2014

Who doesn't need new stationary?

So I recently got my 2nd year grade from University and obviously stocked up on nesessities to be able to survive third year. Those essential ingredients to be able to tackle all lectures, exciting or boring, and bright colourful stationary allows you to handle note taking a little more easily knowing it's going into pretty paper. 



So for anyone going to university/college soon, trust me when I say you will need endless amounts of paper and pens to get you through the year! I went through 2-3 notebooks and a millions pens in second year alone. And also the fact third year is 100000x harder than second, and more note taking and scribbling down stuff will be taking place. 

So I decided to get stationary, already prepared for October and it's months away (credit for organisation skills). 

Starting off with notebooks, three notebooks to be exact. 


The bottom one: A4 Oxford notebook- Asda £3
Middle: A5 Cath Kidston- £8
Top: A5 Sainsburys- £3

EVERYONE needs post it's!


Folders: All Cath Kidston- £9 for 2


Document Wallets: Cath Kidston- £7 for 4

And lastly lots of pens!! 

I hope you guys all got the grades you needed if you're in/going to university/college!

Until next time lovelies x


No comments:

Post a Comment