Sunday 6 July 2014

Healthy living, healthy lifestyle!

This past week I've taken it upon myself to go all out and try to find what is causing my migraines! In order to do this, I've changed my whole diet and exercise regime! I already ate quite healthy, but with too much brown bread/pasta, and other naughty treats! 

My new diet routine has consisted if a lot of different types of salads, fresh fish (including a lot of salmon), homemade
soups or stuffed vegetables as meals, Nakd bars, nuts and almonds as snacks, a lot of different fruit (this was already part of my diet), oats, fruits or smoothies for breakfast, almond milk instead of normal milk and so on. 



As well as eating healthier meals, cutting out wheat and starch, I've taken up dancing and jogging again. Before university these activities would be a little on the side hobby. I used to dance for at least 5-6 hours a week, and then I moved away from home and did 0! Seeing as in living at home this year and travelling up to university I thought it be best I rejoined dancing (adult classes this time though :( ) and took up jogging and joined another gym! 

The sportswear brand I went for was USA PRO, and they are seriously the most comfortable running wear I have every come across!!

As well as eating healthy and taking up for exercise, I also feel better about my body, my confidence is slowly growing and my mood has increased to being happy nearly all of the time! It really has made quite a change to my lifestyle. 

Do you have any healthy lifestyle tips and tricks?

Until next time lovelies x




No comments:

Post a Comment