Saturday 14 June 2014

The BEST body exfoliator in the world!

I'm not one for going out and randomly buying a product, but this one I do not regret! 

I wondered in to Boots baring in mind that I needed to buy a body exfoliator because my skin was getting really dry! The first brand that popped into mind was then Soap and Glory, so over to the Soap and glory section we went and I ended up walking away with this little beauty. 


My skin is fairly dry, I suffer from eczema and when I don't look after my skin and moisturise daily I get break outs! Therefore I avoid using products my skin is not used to at all costs! But desperate times call for desperate measures right? 

Myself and two of my friends spent a good 15 minutes just smelling all of the products before we even decided on which exfoliator to choose! Guys, if you've never smelt a soap and glory product before, you're really missing out!! I then read the labels (obviously to make sure I was getting the product!) and decided on this smoothie star exfoliator with pieces of oats and sugar. It also has a scent of maple syrup, which makes it smell of breakfast porridge. AMAZING!! 


I have used this for two weeks before deciding to blog about it, didn't want to give anyone a false impression of the product! It does no harm to my skin, it's a natural body scrub and leaves skin feeling so fresh and soft, definitely summer ready. 


I haven't used this in every shower because I didn't want it to rub away all my natural skin oils and all that jazz. But literally the small scoop will cover my whole body. This products was £8 and there was an offer of 3 for 2, but I bailed on the offer because I haven't really tried many products from this brand and wanted to be safe with my skin! 

Let me know if there are any skin products from soap and glory, or other popular beans you have tried? I would still like to try and experiment with a few others :) 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment