Sunday 22 June 2014

Summer skin ready

Who wants summer ready skin? I want summer ready skin! 

 

1. First up is an eczema cream Dermalex, after being given so many steroid creams and thick solutions that didn't work, I finally came across this in Boots! It's quite pricey at around £28 a tube, but is steroid free and seriously the best thing I have ever used on my eczema, so soothing and repairing!

2. Secondary is Benefits Refined Finish from the B.Right. This formula is my favourite skin cc care product that I own, and I seriously cannot wait to purchase the rest of the B.Right skincare range! I've been using this since Christmas and it really does make a difference, creates soft and smooth skin. 

3. Neutrogena pink grapefruit cream wash is so refreshing! Use this every morning and it prevents break outs and scaring from acne, if you're new to skincare this is an easy start to looking after your skin. 

4. Lush King of Skin Butter Bar melts so quickly, smells amazing, and definitely a must have! It's very moisturising and soothing, I use this just after I've shower and even though it does take a long time to sink into the skin, it leaves you smelling amazing and fresh. 

5. Neutrogena grapefruit moisturiser is one of my favourites, again very refreshing, I use this after the facial wash, before I apply my make up. It's not sticky and it doesn't take forever to soak into the skin, but still leaves a fresh feel and moist skin ready to prep for make up. 

6. Last but not least is Soap and Glory Hand Food, again smells amazing, leaves hands feeling soft and prepped ready to paint your nails with your favourite summer nail polish! 

Until next time, lovelies x

No comments:

Post a Comment