Sunday 20 April 2014

What's on my phone

I haven't posted in a while, been so busy with assignments, so I thought I'd break the I've with the 'what's on my phone' tag! 


First off, I have an iPhone like pretty much EVERYBODY these days! I also do not have many apps on my phone because I have everything I need on my Apple Mac (my most prized possession!)


I have all the basics on my phone, and then two folders full of apps which I've downloaded! 



  (So many pictures of Kim on my phone :') )

 
In the first folder, I have the usual, Facebook, twitter, Instagram, blogger, vine and snapchat. Along with these are natwest app (my bank) so I can check my bill and rent payments have come out at the correct times! Topshop, I like to check all the new stock every week :) then national rail, so I can check train times before I get on the train home/back to Leeds. 


Then in the second folder there is the basics that come on the phone, along with YouTube, so I can keep up to date with all my subscriptions e.g Zoella, pointless blog, Marcus butler. Minion rush, because it's the best game EVER!! I love to play this when in stuck waiting around for something e.g. Waiting in the doctors office or waiting for a lecture. Then obviously bloglovin!


In the other side of that folder, I have a few things that I got in Apples 25 Days of Christmas (Rayman,seven). Seven is a fitness app, with an interactive instructor that tells you what to do and times you so you don't have to constantly hold your phone, you can leave it on the side and work out. An app to create framed pictures, instapic frames, sometimes I just like to put everything together with this! Then two very addictive games!!! 2048, you push tiles together to get bigger number like 2+2 = 4 then 4+4 so on, and it's impossible to get the tile 2048!! Then dumb ways to die, this is just a fun little game which I higher recommended if you get bored easily! 

What's in your phone?

Until next time x

2 comments:

  1. You have a lovely cat!
    Also interesting tag! Never heard of it before!xx

    http://rolessummerfling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that your cat? She is so adorable! Anyway, I love your apps. I can tell you're updated with the latest trends and fashion with Topshop. Hahaha! Wouldn't you agree that a mobile phone's apps can really tell a lot about a person? Thanks for sharing that, Kirsty! I hope to hear more about them soon. Keep us updated! :)

    Clara Brooks @ Telco World

    ReplyDelete