Monday 28 April 2014

April favourites

Two days early, but who can go wrong with a favourites post! 

This months favourites include beauty, decor and even food!!

First up, I relieved a promo letter from yankee candle the week before Easter. This letter stated I was entitled to a FREE candle!! So myself and my mum went into Peter Jones. I chose a 'Beach Walk' scent, with a jar entitled 'Best Friend' for my best friends birthday this week, along with a 'Sweet Pea' scent my mum purchased! We were then given a free 'Loves Me, Loves Me Not', and I can honestly say I have lot this candle every day since!!its a perfect spring/summer scent, it really does smell like daisies!! We were also give a free car air freshner and a reward card (BONUS). 


My second favourite this month has been my new glasses! Marc by Marc Jacobs tortoise shell, with a small gold bird clipped into the side. My old glasses would always slip off my face so I never wore them, these however, I just cannot be parted with!


Easter treat this year was a dressing table, and what a beautiful dressing table it is. This is from Dunelm, and there was also 20% Easter discount! This made the dressing table only £119, and what better to cover it with then all my favourite benefit cosmetics.


Next up, my beauty favourites, including A-Lister benefit lipgloss, a beautifully perfect, hydrating and head turning spring colour, I cannot part with this! 

Refined finished benefit cleanser has worked wonders for my dry skin these last few weeks, and I seriously can't wait to buy the full product when student loan goes in (everyone has a cheeky little loan purchase). And finally Fake Up, the best concealer I have, and I think I will ever experience, it is definitely a product I will purchase over and over again. 

Last but certainly not least, a candy floss frappaccino, a vanilla cream with a few pumps of raspberry syrup, heaven in the mouth! 


Until next time lovelies x

2 comments:

  1. I love me some Yankee Candles, and IS THAT A COTTON CANDY FRAP? Those things are glorious and tasty! :) I've also nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, the deets are on my blog
    http://laurapiekarski.blogspot.com/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a candy floss frap! First one I've ever tried, I definitely prefer strawberry and cream frap though, but I don't think I had enough raspberry in it. Thank you sweetie! I'll check it out now :) xxxx

      Delete