Thursday 22 January 2015

Little life update

So you may have noticed I've been away from the blogging scenes recently. The reason behind this is that 3rd year of university is hard work! So many thing happening at once, dissertations to write, plans to make for after graduation, aiming to graduate, assignments and so much stress and hard work goes in to it all! 

However, after 7 interviews and 2 acceptances, I am pleased to announce I have my first job as a teacher lined up for September!! Could not be happier with the route I had taken to get to this point and I am so glad I finally got where I want to be! 

Just a little motivational kick for all you youngsters who haven't started/have just started univeristy/college: hard work does pay off with great results. 

That's all for now lovelies x

No comments:

Post a Comment