Sunday 9 March 2014

OOTD 9.3.14

This morning I jumped straight out of the shower and used my favourite Benefit Cosmentic skincare products. 


I only tried these products recently, im they were given to me as a Christmas gift and I'd never thought to even pick them up before now. The moisturiser I have used before because I had a sample, but the other products were completely new to me. I must say, the moisturiser is the most AMAZING thing to have ever touched my skin! It leaves skin feeling so soft and blemish free, I could use this every single day, and after my sample has all gone i'm definitely buying a full size! 


I then get dressed to visit my mum in hospital, have my hair cut and go shopping with my dad. I wore a new crop top from Topshop with a white best top underneath and a light denim skirt. It was really warm today!! 



And now I'm finishing off today with movies and snacks! 


How was your Sunday, bloggers? x



1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your Mum being in hospital, hope she's better soon! Love that Topshop coral top, it's such a gorgeous colour and style xx

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete